Friday, November 11, 2011

Move over, Omarosa

...there's a potential new reality star in town. Okay, putting the cart WAY before the horse here, but there's a miniscule chance I could be on the next season of Tough Love on vh1. Which is a great show, btw. And it's really not a compliment that I might get cast. It's not like I'm super pretty or funny or interesting. No - it really means my love life is a disaster and a bunch of complete strangers think I need professional help (and that the nation needs to watch).

And yes, the more I think about it, the more nervous this whole idea sounds. But I won't hear anything until mid-January anyway, so no need to freak myself out just yet. Plenty of time for that when the cameras are rolling.

6 comments:

  1. WHAT? did you hear back from the producers or something? tell tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are having a casting call in dallas next thursday, and my friends talked me into applying. i submitted the application form on tuesday and within 15 minutes the casting guy called and said they loved my application and wanted to have a skype interview with me. so i had an hour-long skype interview the next night, and yesterday they called AGAIN to say how great it turned out, wanted more pics, etc. oh the humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On pins and needles. How did the skype go???????? OMG. And, btw you are pretty and funny and interesting or you would not have stood out to a casting director looking at millions of entries. Woohoo!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks Kel. Skype went okay - I actually had to re-do it the next night from home b/c the fluorescent lights at the office made me look bald, apparently. won't hear until mid-January.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i quoth you: INSANITY. (and exciting!!)

    ReplyDelete