Monday, November 14, 2011

NOT a sing-along

There are a few songs I absolutely can't stand. I literally moan when they come on the radio before I promptly change the station. (And yes, I am so old-school that I still listen to the radio, not Sirius or XM or whatever the hell the kids call it these days.)

These deal-breaker ditties include:

"Smooth" by Santana/Rob Thomas. Uggggggh.

"Yeah" by Usher/Lil John/Ludacris. Seriously? The lyrics are basically "yeah. yeah. yeah. yeah. yeah." Even I could come up with that.

(Or maybe it's more that I hate collaborations?)

Pretty much anything by J.Lo. Or the Biebs. Sorry.


"Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus. "Nodding my head like yeah" is not a thing.


That's it for now. I'm sure there are many, many more.

1 comment:

  1. i don't know any songs by justin bieber. and i don't know that usher song. but i sincerely HATE the others. which begs the question -- why do i continually listen to the stations that play them? "running playlists." that's my only answer.

    ReplyDelete