Friday, November 18, 2011

Say hello to my little friend

So last night I was randomly pouring powdered sugar into a bowl. (Yep, super domestic.) Moving things around, a container fell into the sugar bowl, causing a huge snowstorm of powdered sugar that literally made the biggest mess I have ever seen. I cussed for a good five minutes and then tried to figure out how the hell to clean it up. At which point of course my phone rang to tell me that the elliptical repairman was on his way. Perfect. I'm on my hands and knees on the floor, surrounded by what looks like cocaine. A very Tony Montana, Scarface moment.

And P.S. - spraying 409 on spilled sugar doesn't really help. Instead it creates a hardened, sticky substance that honestly took 30 minutes to clean. And this is why I don't bake. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment