Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rubdown



We are offering 10-minute chair massages at work today and tomorrow. This pains me. Literally. I HATE massages. They hurt. (Which probably means I've never gotten a good one? Or else I'm just a complete wussy.)

But I decided to man up and sign up for a slot tomorrow. Bring it, Sven. Or Olga. (Why I assume these are the masseuses' names, I have no idea. Helloooo stereotyping.) But I'm cool with either Sven or Olga. However, I noticed that 90% of the guys who signed up specifically requested a female masseuse. While the girls didn't care one way or another. Interesting.

Regardless, I'm still a little anxious about my massage. Which is super ironic since the whole point is to relieve stress, not cause it. Be kind to me, Svolga.

1 comment:

  1. Just tell Sven or Olga to take it easy and that you're very sensitive. If they're any good at all (and speak english, rather than swedish) they'll be able to relax and destress you without leaving your very fragile body bruised and sore.

    ReplyDelete