Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Very Muppet Bachelorette



Gotta say, last night's Bachelorette, while still a complete waste of two hours, definitely redeemed itself from last week due to:
1. the adorbs cookie-making date with Ryan, and
2. THE MUPPETS.

Dear god. If the Muppets were on every week, that would really make life better. (I know I said last week that bobble heads would make it better. Maybe combine them: Muppet Bobble Head Bachelorette. I think I'm on to something.)

But lest you think the show is on the up and up, there were still some cringe-worthy moments...

The crowd gathered to see Emily and Ryan go to dinner. Really? I know people in Charlotte. I'm sure they have much better things to do than play paparazzi for a Bachelorette. Methinks this crowd was paid. Maybe by Central Casting.

So. Many. Shirtless. Dudes.
As much as I love the Muppets, the Rainbow Connection singalong was a little cheesetastic. Fast forward.
Kalon. Still such a d-bag. And yet...rose.

Also a rose for Stevie. Why god why. I thought she should definitely have kept the bespeckled teacher Aaron around - he was a cutie.

And gotta give Em some props - girl looked good this week. Bitch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment