Monday, August 25, 2014

An ode to Slash.

Saw Aerosmith Friday night, which was fantastic (aside from Steven Tyler's weird mustache), but the highlight for me was the opening act: Slash. I was a little suprised he was the OPENER - Slash opens for no one! - but when he played Sweet Child of Mine and Paradise City, I was in heaven. I am sort of in love with him. I have NO IDEA why, but damn.

Speaking of one-night stands, Sunday morning around 9am I was walking the dog and saw two girls leaving my building in what could only be the most amazing walk of shame outfits ever. At first glance, I thought they were going to church, but when I got closer I realized that would be a hell no. They were both tottering around on super high heels and super short dresses - one of which was gold sequins. Amazing. NOT amazing grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment