Tuesday, August 9, 2016

At least I'm getting used to having an IV

Didn't get around to watching Bachelor in Paradise this morning because I was at the ER (again). But don't worry, I will watch tonight and recap it tomorrow. (thank god, amiright) Woke up at 2am with horrible stomach pains, then started throwing up. Worried it was either remnants from last week or appendicitis, I drove myself to the ER around 3am. And managed to hit every red light. Awesome. I begged off morphine since I had driven myself, but soon regretted it as the hours passed. But by the time I got my (clean) ultrasound results, I was feeling back to normal and went home around 7:30am where I turned around and went to work. Should be a fun day when I fall asleep at my desk around 2pm. And if you're counting, this makes two trips to the ER this year and both times I was sent home with a clean bill of health. Perhaps the next trip I make should be to the MENTAL hospital. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment