Friday, October 7, 2011

Final tennis score: Love Love. (aka double zero.)

Yep, not a match with the tennis date. We started hitting and he immediately came over and gave me unsolicited tennis tips. I am freakishly competitive when it comes to sports, and that just annoyed the CRAP out of me. Sent me into a downward spiral that it was hard to get out of. Even more so when he started hitting the ball as hard as he could - I just stood there most of the time, staring at him. Like I'm supposed to return that? I'm a girl, dude. Then he served like 5 balls in rapid succession, and one hit me square in the back. Hard. And the final dealbreaker came when he pulled me aside and said that his shorts with the built-in underwear felt "weird." I believe my exact response was, "mmm-kay...."

You can't make this stuff up! (Sometimes I wish you could.)

No comments:

Post a Comment