Friday, October 28, 2011

It's the Great Halloween Costume Reveal, Charlie Brown

My candy corn sugar high indicates that Halloween is upon us once again. This year, I have the opportunity to wear three costumes in a span of two days.

I give you...


Costume #1 (at work): Super Mario Brothers. I am Luigi, apparently. (And yes, my obsession with fake mustaches continues)


Costume #2: Run DMC. Illin'.




And costume #3: Black Swan. Although I don't think I'm going to commit to the crazytown make-up. (So will sadly just look like a black-clad ballerina. Sigh.)




If I had enough time, I would have bought this guy. I think in a sea of slutty Cinderellas and Little Bo Peeps, a Gumby costume would have really stood out. Probably wouldn't land me a guy, but then again maybe it would. Halloween 2012, you have been warned.










No comments:

Post a Comment