Friday, October 21, 2011

Just call me Sporty Spice



Sports-tastic weekend coming up. Top Golf tonight, watching the UNC football game tomorrow, then watching the Rangers, and topping it off with tickets to the Cowboys game on Sunday. (Make that luxury SUITE tickets. Thanks to my office.) All I need is to squeeze in a tennis date and the majority of sports will be represented.


I used to joke that the trunk of my car was like an Oshman's - I had tennis rackets, tennis balls, a soccer ball (?), shin guards (??), a field hockey stick (seriously) and Rollerblades back there at one point. (I am proud to say I now just ride around with the tennis gear. Much more likely to come upon a court than a field hockey game that needs an extra player.)


And I wonder why guys I go out with often put me in the "sporty friend zone" instead of safely in "girlfriend material zone." Argh. Now I want to go punch something. See?? More sports!!

No comments:

Post a Comment