Monday, October 3, 2011

Smartypants



Dear driver of the Smart car:

Bad news. The car isn't that smart. It's freakishly small and I'm sure eco-friendly, but it cannot solve calculus equations (neither can I), nor can it actually drive for you. I speak from experience, having almost had a head-on collision with one yesterday. Pardon me, sir - do you think because your Smart car is so small, no one else can SEE you? It's not an invisible car. You're not Wonder Woman. (I know, it was an invisible jet - but I'm on a roll.)

So you in that teensy tiny car - it may say "Smart" on the engine (or maybe not - I do not know anything about auto mechanics. BUSTED.), but you still have to actually abide by the laws of the road.

Ironically, my smart PHONE is truly smarter than me. Although after reading this blog post, that's not saying much.

And now I'm craving Smarties. Thank goodness it's Halloween candy season.

2 comments: