Monday, October 10, 2011

What's next - a Very Kardashian Kristmas??

Watched the two-hour Kim Kardashian wedding special last night. And since that didn't even get us to the wedding day, of course there is a part two, which is ANOTHER two hours. Four hours of this?? That's longer than I thought the marriage would last. (Ba dum bum)

My thoughts thus far:

Kris Humphries is a complete douchebag. What an immature moron. Plus he looks like a neanderthal. (I know, why don't I tell you what I really think, right??)

Bruce Jenner needs to get rid of the earring, stat.

Hermes dishes? Seriously???

And finally, Rob Kardashian is a total waste of space. The only thing they have him doing is binge eating? Get a job, my man.

Alright. Now my palate is klean (see what I did there?) and I'm ready for round two. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment