Wednesday, October 12, 2011

M is for Muppet




Could I BE more excited about the new Muppet movie? No, I could not. I have always held a particular fondness for these felt and fur puppets - in fact, that used to be my dream job, to be the voice of a Muppet. (Still is, actually.)


I personally like Beaker the best, but also have a soft spot for Miss Piggy (duh). And then there's the Swedish Chef...damn you Jim Henson and your evil genius.

The Muppets starred in a theater ad I saw over the weekend about shutting off your phone during the movie, and the entire audience was laughing. See? Still funny.


I leave you with this super-random quote from The Great Muppet Caper, in which the Muppets are going down a check-list of the weirdo things they are bringing on their mission.

"Rubber chicken?"

"Check."
"Wax lips?"
"I left 'em in my other pants."
"You don't GOT no other pants."


Still gets me every time.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is very excited about this movie. I can't wait for Thanksgiving just so I can see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never give up on your dreams, sarah!

    ReplyDelete