Thursday, January 28, 2016

That was a first.

I'm on this medicine that I have to take with food, otherwise my doctor warned I would be nauseous and might even vomit. This morning, I popped one in and promptly drove to work, munching on my daily breakfast of a Ziploc baggie of almonds. Guess that doesn't qualify as "food," because about thirty minutes later (while in heavy traffic), I started to get that uneasy queasy feeling. Panicked, I first started emptying my purse, thinking I would have to sacrifice it to the puke gods (RIP, fringe leather bag from Paris). But realized I could just use the Ziploc baggie (now empty), and proceeded to puke four times. While driving. I'm sure the people next to me were horrified, so I refused to make eye contact with anyone. Managed to get everything (sadly, including the medicine) out of my system and neatly into the baggie, and continued on to work. I will now be keeping a pack of barf bags in the car to prevent future disasters. Million dollar idea? Or perhaps I'm the only one that this happens to. #probably

No comments:

Post a Comment