Thursday, March 31, 2011

And now back to our show

I have previously mentioned that I've gotten into watching old re-runs of Family Ties. And did not realize how many "very special episodes" there were. That was such a thing in the 80s - a "very special episode" of some sitcom that dealt with "heavy" issues like drugs, drinking, and - in the case of my favorite Punky Brewster episode of all time - getting trapped in a refrigerator while playing Hide and Seek. I guess there aren't that many sitcoms even on TV anymore - and the reality shows pretty much cover drinking and drugs every week anyway. But I would secretly love for Snooki to get trapped in a fridge on a "very special episode" of Jersey Shore. She would probably fit quite well. She's really small.

1 comment:

  1. i remember "a very special Quincy." wherein the little girl was playing on a bar in a doorway and fell and got hurt and almost died. when i was little i actually thought she might die. as if!

    ReplyDelete