Thursday, March 3, 2011

A few whatever happened to's...




Yesterday in the car I heard that Blind Melon song "No Rain." Which of course brought to mind the Bee Girl. Please someone tell me whatever happened to her. Loves it.

Another whatever happened to that has apparently been solved...Sinbad. Who played at the House of Blues last night. Is that super random to anyone else? I mean has he been relevant since like 1987? But I'm always one to jump on the 80s bandwagon, so bring it. (Although I would NOT pay to see him. Sorry Sinbad. Even I have my limits.)

Finally, Paul Pfeiffer from the Wonder Years. I love love loved the rumor that he was Marilyn Manson, but I thought that was eventually refuted. Or refudiated, for the Palin fans among you. A friend named her baby girl Winnie this week (and actually another one named hers Wynne - what is happening here), so it got me thinking Wonder Years. Viva Fred Savage.

3 comments:

  1. Your welcome :)

    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1601055/blind-melon-bee-girl-grows-up-has-eye-on-acting-career.jhtml

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to think of Fred Savage's name YESTERDAY! I met someone who looked like him and was trying to tell him. Probably a good thing I couldn't remember.

    ReplyDelete