Monday, March 7, 2011

Blackberry: An evolution

Started out my Blackberry ownership with the glitteratti, bedazzled case. As a matter of fact, I owned three different rhinestoned cases. Which was all fun and games until I was standing in a checkout line next to a 13-year-old who had the same one. Time for a more mature upgrade.

To a case with a pink and white giraffe print. Hmmm. Not exactly mature- maybe fitting for the 16 and up crowd? So then it was on to solid pink. Girly yet not as in-your-face as the bedazzlers.

And then it was time to buy a new Blackberry altogether. After seeing it on Kourtney and Kim Take New York, I became semi-obsessed with the white one. (Whiteberry?) And I felt its zen-ness needed an accompanying case. Which is also all white. Say it with me: ommmmmm. I'm sure this bad boy will be crazy dirty in about a week, but for that shining week, I will feel calm and serene while answering crazed work emails at 10pm. And isn't that what it's all about?

1 comment: