Friday, March 18, 2011

Perhaps I need to invest in some frilly outfits

So last night these guys came up to us and wanted to play 20 questions. Sure. Because that happens a lot at bars. They decided to try and guess what we all did for a living, and narrowed it down to 10 questions. If they guessed correctly, we had to buy them drinks. If they didn't, they owed US a round. Bring it.

They were asking my friends if they were teachers. Or nurses. Or strippers. And me? They asked if I was a policewoman. Or a firefighter. Um. How manly do I look. I mean, I have semi-man hands, but come on.

Someone buy me something pink and girly to wear next time, k?

(And of course they didn't get our professions right. Drinks for everyone!)

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty creative...must've been in a Maxim article last month. And for the record, you are the girly-est girl around. Did they also throw in female golfer and WNBA power forward...the things we'll do for a free drink!

    ReplyDelete