Friday, March 11, 2011

Bike humor. Why not.




Maybe because it's been so spring-like outside, or maybe because some kid almost ran me over with his bike yesterday, but I have bikes on the brain. Which brings me to the images in this post. You've got your "make me a bicycle, clown!" shout-out to Wedding Crashers, and of course Hey, That's My Bike from Reality Bites. Both excellent films that I need to re-watch here pretty soon.
No need to mention that my own bike is a lovely $100 number from Target that is baby pink. No woven basket with plastic flowers or a bell, but it might as well have both. I'm too embarrassed to ride it at White Rock Lake with the pros. This bad boy will be strictly for riding around the block. Although I'm sure the tires are flat because it's been sitting out on the porch for like a year. Along with my Rollerblades and a random hammock-chair purchased in Mexico.
Aaaaaand random Friday tangent over. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment