Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Half-Amish. Is that "Ham-ish?"

All moved in - and loving it. I feel like I live at a hotel. Very Eloise at the Plaza. I color-coordinated my walk-in closet and it looks like a freaking boutique in there (note to self: I don't need any more purses.) The pool is so nice I feel like I'm on vacation. Even with the anorexic Kenny Rogers look-alike who wears a Speedo and goggles as sunglasses. But one thing is still amiss: I don't have cable or wi-fi. The technician even came out and couldn't figure out the problem. So now they're coming tomorrow to "re-wire" or something, and have given me the awesome window of 8am-7pm. Ummmm, okay. Thanks for narrowing it down for me.

In the absence of television and internet (thank god I can still access Facebook on my Blackberry), I have taken up reading (and yes, a little sad that I only read when it is the Last. Possible. Option.) and watching DVDs. But oh how I'm missing Real Housewives of XX. And someone told me Bachelorette was a re-run last night, which is a damned miracle because I was going to be unable to write my weekly wrap-up anyway.

But aside from being semi-cut off from the world, the new pad rules. Now accepting visitors. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment