Thursday, July 14, 2011

Holy fraudulent activity

A few months ago, I had "unauthorized fraudulent activity" on my debit card. Which then prompted me to get fraud protection, a new card, blah blah. As much as I appreciate the now overprotective nature of my bank, I was basically just mauled trying to purchase train tickets from London to Paris. Which I'm sure seemed iffy, since most of my purchases come from Kroger and Amazon.com. But still - did I need three separate "ALERT! CONTACT US NOW!" emails and a weird verification notification? So after sitting on hold for about 20 minutes, I then had to answer all kinds of random questions - last date and amount of deposit. (Ummm...) Color of underwear. Etc. But I guess I passed - vive le France. And vive no identity theft. I guess I will quit le bitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment