Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Is "dot, dot, dot" really becoming a thing??

As much as I would like to devote this Bachelorette blog post to my newfound annoyance with Emily, I will just say this: obviously the girl is a good crier, and obviously she was on TV to be the new Bachelorette. And her teeth are super annoying. And her outfit was a little Dynasty to me. Okay, done. Although she DID reference "dot, dot, dot" and I'm wondering if I will now be seeing that on t-shirts...

And now back to Ashley. Who truly has a very original way of saying "perfect" as if it was actually spelled "perfact." Similar to how she says the "F" in Ben "Affff"'s name. But I digress. I kind of loved the lantern festival in Taiwan - so cool! Could a white girl borrow that Asian tradition for her wedding or something? Fancypants. Still don't get the attraction to Constantine or Ames, but sweet lil Ben F is so adorbs, which means he of course won't be the winner. Sayonara to Ryan, thank god, and Lucas was a little too weirded out by wearing a dress (way to represent, Texas). Speaking of weirded out, JP needs to seriously chillax. Has he never seen the show? Um, she is GOING to go on other dates. She is even going to make OUT with other dates. Deeeeeeep breaths, dude.

And a quick note about her outfits last night - could there have BEEN more cut-outs? We get it. You're a size 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment