Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How many blondes does it take...

...to take a freaking picture. More than just me, apparently.

Recently my phone hasn't been letting me upload photos onto Facebook. (A real tragedy, I assure you.) So on Saturday at the SMU tailgate (er, boulevard) I decided to rely on a tried-and-true manuever that has worked for me since the days of the Atari computer - take the battery out and blow on it, then restart the damn thing. So I did, and voila! The photo quickly uploaded.

Feeling pretty confident in my technical skills, I was then asked to take another photo for a friend. Imagine my surprise to find that the lens was completely black. I could literally see nothing. I fiddled with it for about an hour and then came to the unfortunate conclusion that I was a total moron. When I put the phone back together, I put the new-ish cover back on - upside down - and it was completely covering the camera lens.

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen! I'll be here all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment