Tuesday, September 13, 2011

On a Mission. For Missoni. (See what I did there?)

Love love love when Target collaborates with a fancypants designer and offers stuff that I could usually never afford at much more affordable prices. Like today. The dynamic duo: Missoni and Target. Super excited. Apparently I'm not the only one - the stores were cleaned out by 8:30am, and Target.com has been down all day. But I persevered and finally got through. (Another super-productive day at work, obviously.) Such a genius marketing ploy - once you finally get on the site, you feel obligated to buy something. Or was that just me.


Regardless, my Missoni rain boots and sweater dress should be arriving soon. And then I will look identical to everyone and their dog, who bought the same things. Whatev.

No comments:

Post a Comment