Thursday, September 22, 2011

I swear I thought of it first.

Since last year, there have been a lot of photos of models rocking knee socks that poke out the top of their tall boots. (Pardon the Lindsay Lohan picture, but she IS wearing them...)





Love the look, but I can proudly say I no longer own knee socks. (And actually just got a flashback of visiting Hockaday in 4th grade and my mom made me wear a sweater vest, wool shorts and knee socks. It's a MIRACLE they let me in. But I digress...)


So I thought of an idea - cut off the tops of regular dress socks and pull them up above the boot so it just LOOKS like you have on tall socks. Kind of like a dickey for your shins. And sure enough, I was at DSW yesterday and they already sell them. "Boot cuffs." In a bajillion cute fabrics and colors.


Curses. Foiled again.

No comments:

Post a Comment