Friday, September 16, 2011

IKEA. A four-letter word?





Going to IKEA today for the very first time. And I have to admit, I'm a little nervous. It opened a few years ago, but I heard such horror stories about the crowds and the parking that I stayed the hell away. But now I need a rug. Plus I'm a bit intrigued by the Swedish giant. (And the Swedish chef, but that's another story.)


So going to brave it over my lunch break. I feel like giving myself a time limit should help me spend less and attempt to find my way back to my car faster. I'm telling my co-workers that if I'm not back by 3, I've gotten lost and they need to come find me.


Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. lunch break? you need like a whole weekend to get through that store. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i made it in and out in 45 minutes. and of course bought more than i went in for. Ikea FTW!

    ReplyDelete