Tuesday, September 6, 2011

You just can't make this stuff up

Got an awesome Match email over the weekend. Horrible grammar and spelling, but to be fair, the guy was from Germany so I will cut him some slack. But not much. He said he was currently living in San Jose, California, but would be moving soon to "YOUR TOWN! Would like to meet up when I get to YOUR TOWN!"

Um. Form letter, much? I'm assuming he sent this to a bunch of girls, and if anyone writes back, he will in fact be moving to their town. Those Germans - ballsy.

Also got an email from a guy telling me he had briefly looked over my pictures, and had married (and divorced!) me in his mind. And thanked me for the imaginary memories. He is letting me keep our home in Hawaii, which is thoughtful - but why did we get divorced?!

I know you are all sooooo jealous that this is how I spend my time. :)

1 comment:

  1. The imaginary ex-hubby sounds pretty great. He could probably actually keep up with your wit, or be a serial killer. Tell him your alimony check never showed up and your three imaginary kids need invisible school uniforms that aren't going to just buy themselves. Won't anyone think of the [imaginary] children?!

    ReplyDelete