Thursday, June 18, 2015

Another relationship ruined by Facebook

Why is it that every time I post something on Facebook about a guy, it ends up blowing up in my face? First, it was my New Year's Eve date. Put a photo of us up, and shortly thereafter he deleted me from all social media. Then Friday I put up a photo collage, tagging a guy I had been seeing, including the flowers and champagne that he brought over. He later freaked out about being tagged, and I haven't heard from him since. I can at least say I have learned two things: one, that guys apparently no longer feel the need to actually have a break-up conversation with you, and two, that I will no longer post anything about boys until I'm engaged to one. Actually, that could still blow up in my face. So I will no longer post unless I'm married. In summary, no one hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment