Friday, June 26, 2015

Totally Sk80s

We had an 80s rollerskating party last night for work (because why not). A few thoughts:

  • Legwarmers worn in the summer in Texas are a very bad idea. Soooo hot.
  • Roller rinks have not changed since the 1980s. They literally look (and smell) the same. I was very interested in where they bought the roller skate carpeting, however. My house does need new carpet...
  • Wearing multiple neon colors while driving, I was praying not to get in an accident or get pulled over. However, by the end of the night I was so hungry that I went to get fro yo, not really caring what the hell I looked like. The girl at the counter, bless her heart, looked me up and down and just said, "Bright!" When I explained where I had been, she seemed relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment