Tuesday, July 6, 2010

And we're back.

Fun times in Colorado. Where to begin...

Bridal salon. Thankfully, my mom didn't cry, but she took pictures like a crazy person. I tried on like 5 or 6, and our two favorites were the ones I had already seen in Dallas (when trying on bridesmaid dresses - I don't just stalk wedding dresses. Promise.) It was a full-service experience, complete with shoes, jewels, veil, bouquet...ha. And no, we didn't buy one. We thought about it, though.

White-water rafting. Freezing on the Fourth of July is a new experience. And we were chilled to the bone for like 24 hours. Didn't help that it rained on us the entire time. My uncle fell in - thank goodness he was the only one who took one for the team. Our guide was SUPER CUTE, and he and I flirted the whole time. Considering I had on a very unflattering helmet and wetsuit, I'm thinking he would have been pleasantly surprised had we met elsewhere. Of course, he is still in college. But hey.

Bangs. Potentially very bad idea jeans. But they will grow out. Right?? They DO cover my forehead wrinkles, though...

Then returning home yesterday some dude grabbed my suitcase by mistake and instead of checking my luggage tag, just left with it. So I had to sit at the airport for 3 hours waiting for him to come back. I DID check his bag (um, for identification, duh), and found a bunch of condoms. So there's that...

2 comments:

  1. water balloons. water. balloons.

    bangs will grow out!! bangs are bad! on me. they're actually quite cute on other people. i'm considering them for wrinkle coverage as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot the kiddie playground, mosquitoes on steroids and pinata. Big fun.

    ReplyDelete