Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Men Tell All

I would love to gather all of my ex-boyfriends into a room and hear what they had to say about me. Certainly not on national television, and certainly wouldn't tell them I was listening, but it could either be very eye-opening or super depressing. Ha.



What I took from last night:

1. Some of the guys who got the boot early on are super cute. Steve? What??

2. "The Phantom" was hilarious and spoke more last night than on 7 or 8 episodes of the show combined.

3. Ali. Not a good dress choice, sweetie.

4. The 20/20 "Stories Behind the Rose" was quite amusing. I keep forgetting about Austin Brad. Might need my brother who lives in Austin to investigate. Yum. But I was sad that most of the girls aren't married. Meredith, Estella, DeAnna, Jillian...

5. Loving the Bachelor Pad previews. But I will be peeved if Kiptyn hooks up with Tenley. He is hot and she annoys the crap out of me.



I still predict next week Ali picks no one. I'll take Cape Cod Chris, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment