Thursday, July 29, 2010

You really can't make this stuff up

So I met a guy Saturday night and gave him my #. He was saying it was his 21st birthday, which I knew was a lie - turns out it was his 29th. He was wearing a gold chain, but hey. Slim pickins out there.

He actually texted Monday and asked about getting together, so I suggested he meet me at happy hour last night. Which he did. Then I made the mistake of telling him one of my friends was a flight attendant, and he made a beeline over to her where he stayed for like 30 minutes. No biggie - didn't think I liked him, anyway. But friends were asking if he was on something - seemed a little too "wired" for 7pm.

Via text he had said he worked at Northpark, but I was thinking he meant like that general vicinity. Nope, found out last night he's a waiter at Maggiano's. And doesn't have a car. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but...I'm out. No "I'll meet you out after I get off at midnight" action for this girl. Oof.

No comments:

Post a Comment