Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bachelorette...why am I still watching this...

Another yawn-fest, punctuated by the following musings:

1. We get it. Ali likes yellow. For the love of wardrobe stylists, get this girl something else to wear.
2. Really? You didn't have a second to brush out your hair and maybe clean yourself up before meeting Chris' family? You look a hot mess, girl.
3. Kirk's family was a hoot. (And I say that with my best Wisconsin/Minnesoooota accent). With the taxidermist dad and the mom with braces, that's a reality show in the making!
4. Frank is lame. That is all.
5. Roberto. Hilarious to me that his brother's name is Peter. Let's hope it was actually Pedro and he changed it - otherwise that's kind of rude of the parents to give one kid a Hispanic name and not the other...

Team Chris. Although it's obviously all Roberto, all the time.

3 comments:

  1. Made B watch it and he was like "who are these people"......then switched over to the HW of NJ! NOW that was real tv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha better give B a taste of the TV he's in for. OMG Bethenny last week - peeing in the bucket made me literally cry laughing. And I just walked by a bucket at work and started giggling again. Greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love beth....she is amazing to me! I want to be her friend.....i laugh non stop during her show and i actually cried during her wedding...help me!

    ReplyDelete