Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Now means NOW

Twice in the past few months, friends have told me they have guys to set me up with. But for one reason or another, the set-ups never actually took place, and last week I learned that both guys are now dating someone. Which merely illustrates my point that there are so many more single girls out there than single guys (or at least it SEEMS that way), that the window of opportunity is very very small when a guy is newly single. All the single ladies (cue Beyonce) are ready to pounce, and the poor guy doesn't stand a chance of holding on to his single status. There was a similar situation happening at UNC when I was in school there, as it was rumored to be a 70:30 girl to guy ratio. Ouch, people. OUCH.

So. Moral of the story. If you have someone to set me up with, let's do it. Do it NOW. :)

1 comment: