Friday, July 30, 2010

Why is this HAPPENING to me?!


Ladies night. TopGolf. After an hour wait (but half-price drinks! Woo!), we kicked our golf skillz into high gear. Did we meet any boys? No. Did the guy next to us comment on my running man? You betcha. I believe his direct quote was, "No, you didn't." Yes, I did. The opening riff from Ice Ice Baby came on. But then it turned out to be Under Pressure. Still good, but not really running man-worthy.
M forgot to put her ball through the "doodad" (J's term), so the above image kept popping up on our screen. I couldn't stop giggling at the "Why is this HAPPENING?!" title. Picturing a guy whining to the front desk, "what's WRONG with me? What's HAPPENING?" And then it just went off on the typical tangents:
-it happens to every guy.
-it's totally normal. just relax.
-it's not you, it's me.
Hey - girls gotta make our own fun, you know what I mean?! M easily took the "best" prize, while J took the "accuracy" cup. And I won for best dance moves. Yay TopGolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment