Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So easily annoyed

I get pissed off about the stupidest things. Grocery store not having my favorite flavor of Yoplait. Anything Kardashian. But yesterday afternoon, I almost had a conniption. (What IS a conniption? I digress.)

Got home from work to find that the people that live across the alley from me have placed this gigantic orange U-Haul storage crate in the alley, right in front of my parking spot. Now, I can still pull in and out, but can't go out the way I usually do and it's like a 30-point turn each time. HIGHLY annoying. I almost marched up to their front door and pitched a fit, but then thought that the odds are they won't do anything about it anyway. (Their house is in Highland Park; the alley divides HP from Dallas. So they can lord that over my head as well.) So for now, just going to leave a few minutes early to make up for the 5 minutes it takes to get out of my parking place. But don't think for one second that I'm not giving their house the evil eye every time. Rich bastards.

Annnnnd breathe. :)

2 comments:

  1. Re: the Kardashians - a "friend" on Facebook posted this, which made me laugh out loud this morning:

    "My sister just looked at a pic of the Kardashians, sighed and then exclaimed 'just leave us alone!' to their picture."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius. Seriously. WHY ARE THEY FAMOUS.

    ReplyDelete