Wednesday, July 7, 2010

karaoke cab!

I've booked the awesomeness that is the Karaoke Cab this weekend for my birthday. Apparently this guy comes to America and decides that a karaoke cab company is the way to go. (Can't say I disagree.) So it holds like 6 people and there are 6 microphones so everyone can jam. Should be hilariousness at its best. I do feel bad for the guy around 2am, though - everyone thinks they can sing better when they're drunk. Not true.

I'm thinking "We Are the World" might be a good song choice - that way each of us can have a lyric. (I call the crazy Cyndi Lauper part...)

5 comments:

  1. it wouldn't be a complete night without you don't have to call me darlin, darlin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man that was awesomeness at he's not. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, that's my go-to, so I'm sure it will make the trip. Wonder if he'll just keep circling the block until we're ready to stop singing and get out of the car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've come up with the winning song to kick off the night.

    Drum roll, please...

    "(You've Got) The Right Stuff" by NKOTB. You betcha.

    ReplyDelete