Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another exciting chapter in my "Life as a Single Gal" book

Had a date on Friday afternoon that I thought went pretty well. He kept touching my arm, opened doors for me, complimented my perfume (thank you, Michael Kors), came and picked me up/walked me to my door, etc. But have I heard from him? Nope. Pardon me - he seems like a polite fellow - no SIR, I have not.



Sheesh. I mean, it's one thing to get blown off when I know the date isn't going well. But when I think it's a good date...another blow to the ol' ego.


Whatever. Here's to 2011.

5 comments:

  1. I can't give any good advice on dating or relationships, but I can agree with you on one thing: 2010 needs to end quickly.

    Worst. Year. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was only Friday... he's just playing the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care for the game. I don't want to play anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update: he called. Haha maybe he read the blog.

    ReplyDelete