Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sunny days...


Today, in honor of Sesame Street's 41st (!) season, you're supposed to change your Facebook profile pic to your favorite SS character. I was torn between Cookie Monster and Super Grover, which I ended up going with. But as I was telling a friend, thank goodness it wasn't Muppet Day. I would never have been able to choose just one. When I was little, I truly wanted to be the voice of a Muppet when I grew up. How freaking sweet would that be.
Some fleeting, fond, furry memories...
Beaker and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
The Swedish Chef
Camilla the chicken, who Gonzo was besotted with
New Zealand and his flying fish act
Kermit and Miss Piggy - the love story of our time
Janice, the weird Valley-girl type
The old guys - Statler and Waldorf, maybe? - who heckled
Very excited that Jason Segal is making another Muppet movie. Keep 'em coming.

2 comments:

  1. You could sing the Sesame St song when you were 2. With some interesting new words. "effenot"

    ReplyDelete