Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby Genius

Hung out with my friend Kelly, her husband Drew, and their adorbs baby girl last night. I swear to god, that 10-month-old is smarter than I am. She can do the following:

Snap (ish)
Clap
Semi-whistle
Dance
Play the drums
Hug
Wave
Wag her tongue like the dog
Raise up her hands (i.e. raise the roof)
Blink on command
Peek-a-boo
Pattycake, complete with the "roll it" motions
Take out her hair bow

I'm sorry - I can't even do all of these things. WTF. Wonder if I could hit a Gymboree class without a baby. Just to re-learn the basics.

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing that's their first child, right? Come hang with my 10 month olds... you'll feel better. :)

    I'm kidding. My kids are geniuses too, but the second (and third, etc) kids generally get the shaft when it comes to the learning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, sarah, you are going to make the best momma. you already have the "proud of you" gene! thanks for the shout out! she loves you! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete