Friday, November 19, 2010

Coulda Shoulda Woulda

So after we left the 80s bash last night, some of our friends went to the Loon - ALWAYS a good idea - and who should be there but Cape Cod Chris (of Bachelorette fame). Seriously? If I had gone in my awesome 80s purple tutu, maybe we would have met...I would have even given him the awesome gold slap bracelet I received at the party. (Anyone remember those? Greatness.)

Ah, well. Gotta hand it to the Loon, though - that place always attracts random celebs.(Not as many as the Stoneleigh P, but I digress.) I saw Mark Cuban at the Loon once, taking shots. Nice.

UPDATE: Apparently it was Bachelor-mania there last night: Chris, Jeremy, the foot-fetish guy...sad but true people. They all hang out together.

3 comments:

  1. UPDATE NUMBER 2: The entire Dallas Stars team was also at the Loon, and Tanner P (aka "Foot Fetish") got kicked out for fighting. Nice.
    (Thanks B for the news bulletins!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHEMGEE!!! I can't believe you missed him! I can't believe I missed him! :P
    But really, I can't believe YOU missed him! And it would have been the perfect opportunity to say WTF about them bringing back DB to the show again. I say, you only get 1 opportunity peeps. Then just stick to your bars to pick up women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe i missed him, either. crikey.

    and totally agree on the one strike rule. PARTICULARLY when you choose no one. humph.

    ReplyDelete