Monday, November 1, 2010

Bah humbug?

I love Christmas as much as the next guy, but stuff is out so early they might as well keep it up year-round. I mean, there were decorations for sale at Sam's in September. And over the weekend I saw a bunch of workers putting Christmas lights up on a Highland Park home. God forbid it be November 1 and your decorations aren't up yet...

Saw a Christmas commercial this morning on TV. And I'm sure 103.7 Lite FM (aka KVIL) will start playing all-holiday-music, all-the-time any day now. Can we at least wait until after Thanksgiving?

No? Alright. I have been wanting to watch Elf lately...if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

2 comments:

  1. Ho ho ho. I've already wrapped 6 presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, nordstrom (at least here) actually puts up a sign that says WE ARE TRYING TO ENJOY THANKSGIVING SO WE'RE NOT PUTTING UP XMAS DECORATIONS UNTIL AFTER THANX. PLEASE DON'T HATE US FOR BEING UN-SPIRITED. really.

    ReplyDelete