Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Son of a NUTcracker


Had my first "Elf" viewing of the season over the weekend. Man I love that movie. I think this weekend will be time for "Christmas Vacation." Mind you, I will watch it like 50 more times in December, but it's time to get it started. It is my favorite movie of all time, and I could watch it in the middle of summer. Doesn't matter. Still funny.
Favorite line: "The older boy, bless his soul, is preparing for his career."
"College?"
"Carnival."
Classic.

3 comments:

  1. Have you made "Bad Santa" a part of your Christmas tradition yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie. Haven't seen it enough to make it a tradition, but why not. That cute little kid kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has replaced "A Christmas Story" as my favorite Christmas movie, which I never thought would ever happen.

    ReplyDelete