Thursday, November 4, 2010

My awesome business idea.

NOTE: I do not advocate carrying a handgun, and will never own one myself, but I would be much more likely to do so if they were more girlie and I could match them to my outfits.

I'm serious.

So here's what I propose: make interchangeable gun handles that can be snapped on and off to go with different clothes. You could have a denim one, a leather one, a pink rhinestone-covered one...the options are endless. Remember those Kaepa shoes in the 80s? You could snap the colored triangles in and out? That's kind of what I'm talking about - but in a deadly weapon format.

All I need is a prototype, and I swear at least in Texas girls would scoop them up. Coming up with a name is the hard part. "Girlie Guns" sounds dumb. "Pistol Poppers" sounds like some sort of ice cream treat. I'll keep thinking about it. Nobody steal my idea.

1 comment:

  1. perhaps this would be appropriate,

    http://www.kittyhell.com/2009/07/07/hello-kitty-taser-gun/

    ReplyDelete