Monday, November 29, 2010

Thank you, Facebook Places

It's finally arrived for Blackberry users like myself. (My fingers are too fat to master an iPhone.)
And I really can't get enough of "checking in" places. It makes me feel extra-sociable. Which I'm really not. In fact, I might just start typing crap in and pretending like I'm out and about. Create a fake persona, a la Sasha Fierce for Beyonce (?!), who lives out the life I wish I was living. Sarah's at Barcadia! And now she's eating dinner at Hibiscus! And checking in for a Mavs game at the AAC! She can't be stopped! She's...SuperSocial!

Okay, got a little carried away there. But seriously. Stalking opportunities aside, this Facebook Places business is fun. And it will motivate me to go out, simply to check in. I'm not ready to lie to my 750 dear FB friends quite yet. But I'm sure that will come in time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment