Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Oh, TLC. Why.

I made the mistake (or awesome coincidence, you be the judge) of watching "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" last night. Is anyone familiar with this. Alana is a 6-year-old redneck (self-admitted) who is on the pageant circuit and became popular from the Toddlers and Tiaras trainwreck. So now she gets her own show, starring her entire whackjob family. Who, might I add, all need subtitles to be able to understand what they're saying. And yes, they're speaking English. It's truly a sight to behold. Her family consists of:

Dad Sugar Bear
Mamma
Honey Boo Boo
Sisters Pumpkin, Chubbs and Chickadee (who is apparently pregnant at 17)


Take a look. I dare you. (And be warned: I don't think I can ever watch another episode. Ever. One is more than enough.)
http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/here-comes-honey-boo-boo

2 comments:

  1. oh my dear no, you didn't actually watch that did you? The commercial was enough for me to pray for an extinction level event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting for "Sarah does the Hamptons"...

    ReplyDelete