Thursday, August 2, 2012

"You killed the invisible swordsman!"

Lines like the above have never been enjoyed by one of the (very young) girls on my team, as she has never seen Three Amigos. As I mentioned before, I take personal offense at this, and feel it my duty as her boss to force her to watch what I feel are classic movies. So I bought Three Amigos for her, as well as the following movies, which she ALSO had never seen.

Prepare to be stunned and amazed, as well as a little sad for her generation...

Big
Troop Beverly Hills (I said movies *I* feel are classics...)
Footloose
Ghost
Pretty in Pink
Weird Science
Breakfast Club
Dirty Dancing
Spaceballs

And, most frightening of all,
E.T.
The Sound of Music

How a person can be 23 years old and never have seen The Sound of Music is beyond me.
Luckily these movies all cost like $1 on Amazon. I feel the end result will pay for itself tenfold.



4 comments:

  1. Great movies, but I am a little sad Sixteen Candles is not on the list!
    Hahahaha love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the ONE she had already seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious. Tell her to send you a "book report" on all the movies afterwards ;)

    ReplyDelete