Monday, November 23, 2015

Guys never cease to amaze me. (And not in a good way)

Went on a date Friday night with a new guy. It went better than expected, and he asked me to meet up with he and his friends the next night. He warned me that his friends had been drinking since 2:30, so were in rare form, and he didn't want to scare me off. I told him that didn't bother me, but I didn't want to crash guys' night. He insisted, so I met him at a bar in Dallas. I was expecting a group of like 5 rowdy guys, but it was just him and one other guy, both of whom were very quiet. The guy who invited me was so quiet, in fact, that he barely said two words to me. (Maybe it was HE who was in rare form, I thought.) They wanted to go to another bar in Addison, so I drove to the second spot. Still he barely talked to me, and I decided it was time to go. He walked me to my car, and asked if I would like to drive him home. To IRVING. Um, no. I told him it was really far from my house, and he said I could just spend the night. What now? You don't speak to me all night and then expect me to drive you home and stay over? PASS.

What the hell is wrong with these people. Seriously folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment