Monday, November 30, 2015

Over the river and through the woods - but watch out for potholes

Thanksgiving weekend had it's highs (I cooked the turkey and it actually turned out awesome!) and it's lows (burglar alarm went off and the police came). At one point my "low tire pressure" light came on in the car, so we went to Kwik Car and got them all topped off (after trying to fill the tires ourselves, which was a total disaster). But then the light came back on this morning, and I knew it wasn't just the cold weather. So back to Kwik Car I went, and they confirmed that I had a nail in one of the tires. But they weren't allowed (?) to patch it, so I had to drive to a Discount Tire and wait an hour to get the tire patched. This was somehow a free service, but of course they had to tell me that I need four new tires and it would only cost me $750. Um, pass. I think I can get a better deal at like Sam's, no? And who wants to pay for new tires, anyway? Being an adult sucks.

1 comment: