Wednesday, November 4, 2015

On the continent

Headed to Europe on Saturday for 10 (!) days. Will try to blog while I'm there, but will spend the next few posts previewing my adventures. Going to London for the first few days for work, but will have some fun (i.e. shopping spree at Harrod's) thrown in. Then I'm off to Salzburg, where I'm eating dinner in the oldest restaurant in Europe. Seriously - founded in 803. That's over 1200 years old, folks. #dothemath

It's a three-course, candlelit dinner with live musicians and opera singers performing Mozart. I MEAN. Fairly sad that I'm going by myself, as it would make for a super-romantic date, but still. Once in a lifetime opportunity that I'm going to capitalize on.

The next day, taking the Sound of Music tour. #becausesalzburg  I fear there will be people dressed as nuns and lots of singalongs, but you gotta do what you gotta do. And then maybe I'll be all hyped up to come back to Dallas and see Sound of Music. One can only hope.

Tomorrow: Vienna!

No comments:

Post a Comment